Wednesday 22 August 2012

My summer so far.


My summer so far has been quite exciting and  a bit boring on some days.
Our holiday to France was delightful but me and my little sister sometime fighted and we'd get into trouble. But we did visit Disneyland Paris (AGAIN!), the Eiffel Tower and that glass pyramid thingy also in Paris.
Very soon we are going to go to Barcelona, Spain like at the end of August. I can't wait!
Yesterday I got my ears pierced (AGAIN!) and it was painful! But right now its settling in. I have to keep it on for 6 weeks and after 6 weeks I can change it to all sorts of beautiful earrings!
And on my dads birthday, we as a family are going to London! We might even visit the Olympic Stadium again and buy more stuff than our last visit! We even might visit the Olympic park and go on the Cable ride! Oh there are so many exciting things happening this summer and i actually cannot wait!

Also, I joined Static.com and if you wanna be friends there my username is groovestar299! You buy rares from other people and auctions or StaticCity.net. To get jobs there is another website called StaticLights.net!

Here are some secrets about Static Hotel!

Groovestar

No comments:

Post a Comment